Blog Archive

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Countdown to Christmas



The countdown to Christmas has begun!


Our countdown is on the vintage coat hanger tree at the end of the hallway that leads to the bedrooms,  baths,  and laundry room.

As we countdown the days,   I will just flip the papers over and pin them back on the tree.      It will be nice to recall the memories that will be made as we complete each task on the countdown.


I'm excited to see what day 3 will reveal!










The countdown came free in the latest edition of Daphne's Diary....one of my favorite magazines.




If you've never picked up a copy of Daphne's Diary.........try it.....you'll love it!    I was not compensated in any way....just wanted to share!


Christmas will be here before you know it.........   I love Christmas and am not in any hurry for it to be over!

8 comments:

  1. Penny,
    I have always loved your hanger Tree!! I have never heard of this magazine. I will have to have Joe look for it!! Thanks for letting us know about it!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hanger tree is so much fun and now you have the countdown. Thank you for sharing at Snickerdoodle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so nice... Love the coat hanger tree! Very unique, thanks for sharing! Happy Holidays to you! Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hanger tree is always original and very romantic
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hanger tree is so pretty and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a great idea. I love how it is more than just counting the days but is truly creating memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The coat hanger tree is a fun idea! :) Thanks for sharing at Sew It Cook It Craft It!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hanger tree is so pretty! You have such a creative touch with your decorating. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful home at Party in Your PJs!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear from my friends!